Ignite Rec2Rec are supporting a long standing client in the recruitment of an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join their team. You will be based at the recently opened, fully refurbished branch in Barnsley.
This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to run a desk like it’s your own business, My client are not a micro-management company, they are supportive and give you the tools and the knowledge to take your desk to the highest level and have a career not just a job.
We are open to speaking to experienced Recruitment Consultants who run their own desk in any sector, and who are happy to build a desk and grow it.
This is exciting time to join, as there are lots of plans for the Barnsley branch over the next 12 months, and it’s a great opportunity to be a part of.
The duties of the Recruitment Consultant will be:
- To build and grow your own desk
- Meeting candidate face to face and interviewing daily
- Making outbound sales calls to gain new business
- Negotiating with clients on fees and rates
- Forecasting of future sales
- Writing and adverting of positions on various job boards
- To understand your market
- Matching high calibre candidates to positions
- Conducting assessments and interviews
- Registering candidates both over the phone and face to face
- Developing new business through visits, calls, and emails
- Building good working relationships with new and existing clients
- Working towards set targets and KPIs
- Promoting the company brand through networking
- Attending client meetings both new and existing
The ideal Recruitment Consultant will have:
- Extensive experience of building and running their own desk
- A full UK driving licence
- Experience of dealing with decision makers
- The drive and determination to succeed
Hours of work for the Recruitment Consultant are either Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm or 8am – 4pm
Salary for the Recruitment Consultant is up to £40,000 basic depending on experience with a generous uncapped commission structure of up to 20%, plus extra bonuses
Benefits include 28 days holiday including the bank holiday, modern working environment, laptop, mobile phone, pension, social events
Established in 2001, my client have grown to be one of the leading agencies, winning numerous awards and accolades and they work with some of the biggest names across various industries and sectors.
Please apply with your CV, or if it’s not up to date please just give me a call discuss 🙂