Onsite Account Manager
We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven On-Site Recruitment Account Manager to lead their own team for the temporary industrial workforce for one of the UKs largest distribution centres.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing recruitment company, Who have won several Awards for the Best Place to Work!
As an On-Site Account Manager you will be responsible for the temporary workforce’s management
Day to day duties:
- To advertise vacancies on a rolling weekly basis to source and select an on-going candidate pool available for daily/weekly appointments and client demands.
- To place Agency Workers on the payroll system to ensure legal payment of wages and completion of weekly payroll aligned to manning hours undertaken and timesheets submitted and completed within a timely manner.
- To maintain high levels of communication with client and agency workers and to ensure communication is appropriately shared
- Checking in of all shifts and shift workers taking a register of non-attendees or late arrivals
- Managing holiday requests in a sequential manner and in line with business needs
- Liaise with third party contractors to gain an understanding of on-going business needs
- Active participation in weekly team briefings, team talks/discussions
- Respond to customer enquiries or complaints within agreed timeframes and in the most appropriate medium
- Liaise with the Site Manager and the other shift consultants to establish a good understanding of the site operation and KPI’s management
- Working pattern of 9 – 5 with flexibility required
What we are looking for:
- Ideally you have previous on-site recruitment experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and written
- Good customer service skills
- Driven and motivated
- Good understanding of the importance of target/goals achievement
- 20 days holiday increasing after each year
- Competitive Salary up to £35,000
- On-going support and personal development
- Quarterly bonuses
- Team events