Construction Recruitment Branch Manager
Ignite Rec2Rec are supporting a leading construction recruitment company who are looking to expand strategically but rapidly. Known for exceptional service providing contract and permanent staff into the construction and housing industry.
Working with a variety of clients including start up builders, large overseas businesses and the Top 4 building companies in the UK!
Covering mid-management through to Main Board Directors.
What you can expect:
- You will be opening a central London office!
- £40,000 – £60,000 salary depending on experience
- An active client and candidate base from day 1
- You will need to be self motivated as this is not a KPI driven business, they focus on delivery and quality of the work
- Individual training programme
- Rewarded for excellent service not just financial performance
- Incentives to earn more holiday allowance + buy and sell holidays
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Generous, uncapped commission
- Birthday off and Christmas shutdown
- Early finish Friday
- 1 Month paid sabbatical after 5 years service!
- You can be a senior looking for more responsibility
- You can already be a billing manager but looking for more freedom to run your branch
- You could be looking for a fresh start, a family owned and run company with the team at the heart of everything they do
- You will source candidates for senior management to director level positions within construction
- Advertising and marketing for candidate attraction
- Building long term relationships within the construction industry with both candidates and clients, you must come from a construction recruitment background
- Ensuring you can build a strong pipeline of new business whilst maintaining available candidates and relationships
- Working to targets in order to deliver against client expectations
- 2 years construction recruitment experience is essential
- Be a self starter
- Ambitious and driven, with a quality service focus
Apply now as immediate interviews are available